Guys I have been posting about software, hardware, networking , hacking and so on. Last time i have posted about Hacking software "Back Track-5". I am happy to know lots of viewer for that post from different country.Keeping in mind interest about hack and codes for my viewers, today i have a new tips about Nokia mobile's some important codes.
After some research and my knowledge i have founded some Nokia codes.
Here are some Nokia's hack code :
- If your cell phone battery is very low, and the problem is you need to call its an emergency so you have to call from your cell phone any how at any cost but the battery is down in that condition use this tips:
your cell phone will then restart with this reserve will shows a 50% increase in battery.
This reserve will get charged when u charge your cell next time.
*3370# Activate Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR)-Your phone uses the best sound quality but
talk time is reduced by approx 5%
#3370# Deactivate Enhanced Full Rate Codec( EFR)
*#4720# Activate Half Rate Codec – Your phone uses a lower quality sound but you should gain approx 30% more Talk Time
*#4720# Deactivate Half Rate Codec
- *#06# to check the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI Number).
- *#2640# Displays security code currently in use.
- *#147# to know know who called you last *#1471# Last call [for Vodafone users only].
- *#30# to see all the private numbers.
- *#73# to reset the phone timers and game scores.
- *#92702689# to know the warranty for your cell phone
which includes several information such as Serial Number,Date Made,Date of last repair (0000 for no repairs) etc.
- *43*#© to activate call waiting.
- **21*number# to turn on “All Calls” diverting to the phone number entered
- **61*number# Turn on “No Reply” diverting to the phone number entered
- **67*number# Turn on “On Busy” diverting to the phone number entered